GST MasterClass Learning Topics
The new and practical GST training course would cater to the urgent need for GST trained professionals to help their clients in the concepts of taxation, registration under GST, GST accounting, GST return filing, GST tax computations, GST invoicing, GST reverse charge mechanisms, input tax credit mechanisms, adjustment of GST credits, refunds in GST payments, and calculation of tax liability under GST. We can customise our GST MasterClass workshops according to your specific needs.
GST MasterClass Training & GST Consulting for Startups
One of the big barriers for small businesses to compete with larger names has been the difficulty in starting and sustaining any business in the Indian context. Be it approvals, compliance, multiple registrations or reporting; GST simplifies the life of a start-up in a variety of ways. For a business operating in multiple locations, you require value-added tax (VAT) registration in each state as well as a variety of state and local level permits. GST subsumes all these taxes. The entire GST require centralised registrations and the entire process is online which not only is simpler but also leaves an audit trail and makes the process easier. Post-GST, the entry barriers to small businesses is largely reduced.
GST is a destination based taxed. Its main objective is to consolidate all indirect tax levies into a single tax, except customs (excluding SAD) replacing multiple tax levies, overcoming the limitations of existing indirect tax structure, and creating efficiencies in tax administration
Learn GST Return Filing and GST Accounting in Tally ERP 9 and QuickBooks GST Software
Practical and Hands-on GST Return Filing and GST Accounting Training helps you practice accounting principles in Tally ERP 9 and QuickBooks with GST & File GST Returns easily. We do not believe in imparting theories but practical and relevant to your business.
- Accounting in Tally ERP 9 of GST Transaction
- Making GST Tax Computation in Excel
- Applicability of CGST, IGST, SGST, UTGST on different transactions
- Understanding GST Input Tax Credit Implications
- Adjustment of CGST, SGST, IGST Credit Amongst each other
- RCM Concept
- Billing and Invoicing in GST
- Composition Scheme in GST
- Time and Place of Supply Overview.
- Return Filing- GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 4, Payment Process, Using JSON file
- TDS Provisions
- TDS Returns Filing 26Q
- TDS Checking Form 26 AS
- TDS Payment Process
- Tally Overview Elimentary level with GST and TDS
GST MasterClass Course Objectives
- Gain an overall understanding of the GST law and rules, including their implementation, compliance and enforcement issues.
- Model Goods and Service Tax Law & Key Provisions
- Understand how GST would impact the functioning of their organization and the changes in the business process that would be required for compliance with the new law.
- GST Compliance aspects (Registration, Payments, Returns & Refunds)
- Readiness / Implementation of GST System for companies